Are We a Good MatchWorking Together is a must
Are we a good fit? No use in us wasting each other’s time. Answer the following questions to see if we are a good fit your company.
- We have 1-25 computers that we use in our business.
- We are within a 50 mile radius of Lillington, NC. including all of Harnett County, Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Sanford and surrounding areas.
Good to have:
- We need more time to focus on our business, not the technology that supports it.
- We need help budgeting our IT costs.
- We need someone to call (help desk) to fix computer issues both big and small with a fast response..
- We need someone to call that understands our business and does not make us feel stupid.
- We need someone to help us decide what technology we need to be more efficient and or grow our business.
- We are tired of being charged every time we call for computer support or otherwise nickeled and dimed for IT support.
- We are concerned about keeping our systems up to date.
- We are concerned about things like security and antivirus protection.
- We need help with backing up data, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- It would be of benefit to have our employees work remotely.
- We could use help with our website and social media marketing.
Are we a good fit?
If you checked the first to boxes and any other boxes, then we should probably talk. I can explain our process and services and provide you with a free assessment. Once we complete a free assessment to see if HCS tech is a good fit for your company, we will sit down and discuss your needs and develop a plan that fits your budget. Being a good fit for you business means the right plan at the right price.
Our services typically save any small business money by providing lower cost computer support, greater up time which equates to being more efficient, and lower overall cost of ownership of your IT systems.
Give us a call today!